Ever wanted to act as AMBASSADOR?
The HyperWorks University Ambassador Program is designed to enhance the entrepreneurial spirit of design and engineering students by offering the opportunity to become an Ambassador.
As an HyperWorks University Ambassadors you will be responsible for educating your fellow students about any HyperWorks application.
Your role as an Ambassador may involve activities such as:
- Teach and Demo HyperWorks to fellow students
- Be the point of contact for students and professors when help is needed
- Assist fellow students to complete courses on the Learning & Certification Program
- Organize local User Meetings
- Introduce HyperWorks to student organizations/competitions such as Formula Student, Solar Car,SAE BAJA, …
- Advertise the many free trainings and online webinars at Altair
- Help creating Case Studies, video interviews, tutorials etc.
- Post activites on Social Media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook) and the Academic Website
Benefits & Incentives
- Free trainings at Altair, gift cards, and much more!
- Access to a 1 year license of HyperWorks software
- Network with Altair, Ambassadors and Users
- Experienced Ambassadors may become a paid Altair HyperWorks trainer
- Official Altair HyperWorks Ambassador Certification
- Gain experience to be a CAE trainer
- Gain sales experience
- Additional CAE education
- Optionally, Altair promotes your name and work
Details & Requirements
- Campus Ambassador opportunities are offered for all semesters and up through the time of graduation
- Hours are flexible! Work according to what your schedule allows
- Ambassador must be currently enrolled in a university undergraduate or graduate program (Design and Engineering students preferred)
- CAE or/and CAD related knowledge, preferrably some first working experience with HyperWorks
- Open minded personality
Application process includes
- Submit Application Form (below)
- Phone call to discuss details of the Ambassador Program
The ambassador was never present, but his presence was never absent.
Theodore C. Sorensen