In March 2012, Altair India announced the first edition of the Students Optimization Contest. This program is meant for students (UG/PG/PHD) of Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering and Production Engineering.
We are also pleased to announce the addition of an Industry Partner – Ashok Leyland, on this program. Ashok Leyland (www.ashokleyland.com) is a leading Automotive OEM, supplying to global markets. Ashok Leyland R&D has been one of the earliest adopters of CAE & optimization technologies. They are also one of Altair’s largest customers in India for HyperWorks.
The objective of the contest will be for students to offer solutions to a combination of –
- Defined Optimisation contest problems using Altair’s industry leading optimisation solution “OptiStruct”
- Their own defined problems analysed/optimised using Altair’s HyperWorks
All completed entries will be judged* by Panel of CAE experts from Ashok Leyland and Altair India.
- 1st Prize – Tablet PC – 1 award + Certificate of Recognition
- 2nd Prize – Mp3 Player – 2 awards + Certification of Recognition
- All complete submissions will get a Certificate of Participation
Visit and Congratulate the winning students Now!