It is our pleasure to announce the launch of the book Antenna Analysis & Design using FEKO EM Simulation Software authored by Atef Elsherbeni, Payam Nayeri and CJ Reddy. The objective of the book is to introduce students and interested researchers to antenna design and analysis using our popular commercial electromagnetic software FEKO. This book is primarily intended for students working in the field of antenna analysis and design; however the wealth of hands-on design examples presented in this book – along with simulation details also makes it a valuable reference for practicing engineers.
- First, the basics of antenna simulation are presented in detailed, understandable and easy-to-follow procedures through study of the simplest types of radiators, i.e. dipole and loop antennas.
- Second, comparison between theoretical analysis and full-wave simulation results are given for a variety of antenna types, which aid the readers with a better understanding of the theory, approximations, and limitations in the theoretical analysis, and solution accuracy.
- Third is the visualization of the antenna current distribution, radiation patterns, and other radiation characteristics that are made available through full-wave simulations using FEKO.
Table of Contents
2. Wire Dipole and Monopole Antennas
3. Wire Loop Antennas
4. Microstrip Patch Antennas
5. Microstrip Based Filters and Feed Networks
6. Broadband Dipole Antennas
7. Traveling Wave and Broadband Antennas
8. Frequency Independent Antennas
9. Horn Antennas
10. Reflector Antenna
Distributed across North America through US Distributor Stylus Publishing.
For international distribution please visit IET