Results for AOC2012 contest have been announced.
Visit and Congratulate the winning students Now!
In March 2012, Altair India announced the first edition of the Students Optimization Contest. This program is meant for students (UG/PG/PHD) of Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering and Production Engineering.
We are also pleased to announce the addition of an Industry Partner – Ashok Leyland, on this program. Ashok Leyland (www.ashokleyland.com) is a leading Automotive OEM, supplying to global markets. Ashok Leyland R&D has been one of the earliest adopters of CAE & optimization technologies. They are also one of Altair’s largest customers in India for HyperWorks.
The objective of the contest will be for students to offer solutions to a combination of -
- • Defined Optimisation contest problems using Altair’s industry leading optimisation solution “OptiStruct”
- • Their own defined problems analysed/optimised using Altair’s HyperWorks
All completed entries will be judged* by Panel of CAE experts from Ashok Leyland and Altair India.
- • 1st Prize – Tablet PC – 1 award + Certificate of Recognition
- • 2nd Prize – Mp3 Player – 2 awards + Certification of Recognition
- • All complete submissions will get a Certificate of Participation